BricoDeco
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Wolves spell

Wolves spell Empty Wolves spell

Message  slavinzing56 Sam 13 Aoû - 12:53

But he endured another three injury-hit years at The Riverside before spending the last year without a club.

"I suppose I am a fragile player but I never stopped living a healthy way of life," said Aliadiere.

"At the start I was very frail and thin. Maybe the workloads in England, at such a young age, didn't help. With so many injuries obviously you have to ask some questions.

"I have nothing against Wenger, he played me when I was fit. But such a club can't wait five or six months for one of its players to get back to his best.

"When Boro wanted me, Wenger didn't want me to leave. He relied on me because Thierry Henry left.

"But I wanted to go. Leaving Arsenal was like erasing all those injuries. I felt like I was cursed at Arsenal."

Yet Aliadiere claims he has no regrets and picked out his loan spell with Wolves in 2005/06, when they just missed out on the Championship play-offs, as his most enjoyable spell in England.

"The key moment in my career and in my life was the five months I had in Wolverhampton," he added.

"It triggered something in my mind. I got self-confidence and I met my wife while I was there.

"The squad trusted me and I was like the star of the team. It was good to be considered an important player. That's why when I came back to Arsenal I was a different player.

"After 12 years, I don't regret anything. I don't think I was too young when I left for England."
ผลบอล
dicas para poker

slavinzing56
nouveau
nouveau

Revenir en haut Aller en bas